Butterfly- Glitter Tattoo Stencil - 1pc
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Stencils can be used for Glitter tattoos or airbrushing. They are low tack and safe to apply to the skin. Stencil is generally for single-use and discarded after.
Size: 2"x 2"
When applied with body-safe glue - they can last 3 to 5 days.
- Clean the skin - best done with rubbing alcohol
- Remove paper backing from the stencil
- Place a Tattoo on the skin in the desired location - it is not recommended to place it on the face or near the eyes.
- Discard the clear top sheet and fill in the tattoo with body glue
- Wait for the glue to turn clear then brush on glitter and remove the stencil.
You can remove glitter tattoos with rubbing alcohol, baby oil, or coconut oil. Massage the oil into the tattoo for a few minutes and then wipe away.
Please note the second photo is what you will receive, the first photo is what it would potentially look like with glitter.